Beverage Air BC40-4 Blast Chiller
- Reach In
- Exterior: stainless steel front, side, rear, and top panels.
- Interior: stainless steel.
- Satin scotchbrite finish on door; side panels, control panel and top. Polished interior.
- One-piece construction with rounded internal corners.
- CFC-free expanded polyurethane insulation.
- Hinged fan cover for easy access to the evaporator and fan during cleaning.
- Diamond-polished inner floor for improved hygiene.
- Drain outlet for easy cleaning of interior.
- Removable racks and container support guides in stainless steel.
- Self-closing door. Full height outer stainless steel handle.
- Easily-removable magnetic gasket.
- Door frame heating element.
- Plastic defrost drip tray on the outer base.
- Adjustable stainless steel feet with plastic heat-resistant pads.
- Standard supplied product core probe with L-shaped handle for easy extraction.
- Utilizes R404A refrigerant gas.
- All controls and parts are accessible from the front of the appliance.
- For the right application of the HACCP System (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point), the use of the blast chiller is the only means to reduce the risks concerning cooked food not immediately served.
- Chilling cycle production in 90min from 194F to 37.4F
- 4 Pan Capacity
- 30"x28"x36" (WxDxH)
- 3.1 cu ft
PDF Spec Sheet.
1 Year Factory Parts & Labor