Limited Access Fee
A limited access location is defined as meeting any of the following conditions:
- Not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours.
- Not having personnel readily available to assist with the delivery or pickup function.
- Not having access to loading dock or platform.
- Sites where carriers are delayed with security related inspections and processes prior to freight tender.
- Examples would be private residences, camps, churches, government facilities, farms, schools, prisons, carnivals, mini-storage facilities, nursing homes, outpatient medical facilities and other such locations.