Shipping and Lead Time Policy:
Items are packaged and shipped within 24-48 hours, Monday through Friday. If there are any conditions (special packaging, testing) that may delay shipment, you will be notified accordingly. All shipments originate from our CT location, and as such, estimated freight transit times are 3 to 5 business days after shipment to reach your destination. We ship only within the United States of America, excluding Hawaii and Alaska. Tracking information will be emailed to you the day of, or in most cases the next business morning after the item has been shipped.
Removal of the purchased unit from the truck, is the responsibility of the consignee. If any additional delivery services (lift gate, residential, inside delivery, delivery appointment) are not paid directly to us before shipment, the freight carrier will collect payment from the consignee for those services at a non-discounted rate. This rate is significantly higher than rates we offer.
All residential addresses will be charged an additional fee of $50.00 prior to shipment.
If you have any questions about the shipment process or lead time on a specific item, please contact us at email@example.com.
Transportation and Damage Claims Policy:
After merchandise is accepted by the carrier, shipments become the property of the consignee (buyer).
If damage occurs during shipment, it is between the carrier and consignee to resolve the issue.
The carrier is responsible for the safe delivery of the merchandise, unless negligence can be proved on the part of the shipper.
- Immediately inspect the unit while it is still on the truck or immediately after it is moved to the receiving area.
- Do no sign delivery receipt or freight bill until unit is inspected.
- Note all damage to the packages directly on the carrier's delivery receipt.
- Make sure the driver signs the receipt for documented damage. If the driver refuses to sign, make a notation of refusal on the receipt.
- If driver refuses to allow inspection, please make a notation on delivery receipt.
- Call the carrier's office immediately upon finding damage and request an inspection. Note date, time, and person you spoke with.
- Save any packaging material for further inspection by the carrier.
- Promptly file a written claim with the carrier and attach copies of all supporting paperwork.
We will assist our customers with properly filed and actively pursued claims, but cannot file any damage claims for you and are not responsible for any claims.